NO VISITORS TO BE ALLOWED ENTRY TO THE CENTRE
Advice and rules from NSW Health that apply include:
· restrictions on gathering and the 4 square metre rule
· physical distancing
· hygiene and safety requirements
· self-isolation and quarantine
Gathering : the 4 square metre rule will allow us to have about 30 people in the whole building (ground floor, dark room plus two mezzanine levels).
Physical distancing : keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other people at all times. This means 2 people per table. A maximum of 18 chairs would fit in the ground floor.
Hygiene : wash hands often with soap and water or a hand sanitiser (provided).
Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces each day.
Do not shake hands, hug or kiss as a greeting.
Self-isolation : stay home if you are sick and don’t expose others.
1. every person that enters the centre MUST sign the diary so that we can track them if there is any need. Use hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the studio.
2. each person must wash everything with soap and water before and after using. This includes kitchen equipment and studio equipment.
3. all tables and counter tops must be washed down before and after use
4. sweep the floor before leaving
5. wipe the lift buttons (inside and outside lift) before leaving
6. wipe the security system buttons before leaving
7. paper towels should be used to dry equipment - not towels
8. bring your own coffee cup
9. do not leave food at the studio. Bring your own milk and do not leave it in the fridge.
10. remove all rubbish when you leave
Copyright © 2020 Primrose Park Art & Craft Centre - All Rights Reserved.